unpresuming

| |
I've often wondered if posting these as late as now, and at a time that doesn't seem to make logical sense for me is the best move, often wondering if I should wait until there is some correlation so the transition and acceptance is ideal. But I have decided not to be bogged down with technicalities of presumption or holding myself to any time frame of context. Typically, life doesn't wait for the right conditions, the perfect timing or relation, and yet that's one of my favorite nuances I love most about it. How the least correlated of timings, people, circumstances can create some of the most beautiful moments.

So, enjoy these images of last autumn, picking northern spies, honey crisp, gala and macintosh; getting lost in heady fruit laden branches; searching for the loveliest sheen orbs, as well as the most unusual. We went home with pie and sauce apples for days and a rump shaped apple for a new Kindergarten teacher.









Follow by Email

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram BlogLovin Contact Me RSS