farewell spring

| | 3 comments
“I am never alone wherever I am. The air itself supplies me with a century of love. When I breathe in, I am breathing in the laughter, tears, victories, passions, thoughts, memories, existence, joys, moments, and the hues of the sunlight on many tones of skin; I am breathing in the same air that was exhaled by many before me. The air that bore them life. And so how can I ever say that I am alone?” C. JoyBell C.

Spring is a rejuvenating breath after a long winter, one that fills and enlivens. Spring never fails to leave before I am ready, but not without first preparing us for the work and play that summer brings, planting literal and intangible seeds. I always want it to last, I know I am not the only one, and though the blossoms are soon blown away as sunny days dominate the moody grey ones, what endures are memories of every spring before with all their anticipation and high hopes. Summer is practically here, and I am so excited for all we have planned, but I always miss spring.






3 comments:

Follow by Email

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram BlogLovin Contact Me RSS